Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pics from my trip to Epcot Flower and Garden Festival


Hello, everyone! I promised a look at my pics, and here they are. I had a wonderful time, and as you can see, there were a lot of beautiful displays. My personal favorite was Lots O Huggin Bear. :) I also took some pics of some buildings that I thought were quite lovely to see.

I hope you enjoy these as much as I did! Just scroll down to have a look...




Lots O Huggin Bear





Pluto and Donald
 


Goofy
 



Replica of an old Nordic Church
 


Pandas outside the China Pavilion
 


China Pavilion
 


Germany Pavilion
 

Snow White


The Seven Dwarves



The Italy Pavilion
 


Lady and the Tramp
 


The American Pavilion
 


Woody and Buzz
 


The Japan Pavilion
 



Cogsworth and Lumiere
  


Sleeping Beauty and Prince Phillip
 


Winnie The Pooh, Eyeore, and Piglet
 


Garden at the Canada Pavilion
 


Roses at World Showcase Lagoon
 


Pluto
 


Farmer Mickey and Minnie
 


Peter Pan and Captain Hook
 


The Butterfly Garden
 


More Roses
 


Hippos and Alligators from "Fantasia"
 


Ostriches from "Fantasia"
 

Elephants from "Fantasia"
  


Seven Seas Lagoon
 

Lightning McQueen from "Cars"


Mater from "Cars"


Bonsai Garden at Japan Pavilion

Garden at France Pavilion



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful and very clever gardeners. Must have taken them ages to create. Thanks so much for sharing and glad you had a magical time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sarah!
    Epcot at Disney looks like such a fantastical place! And the flowers and topiary are amazingly beautiful! Now I really have to visit it someday. Thanks for sharing!
    Cheers! Grati ;->

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for these beautiful pics Sarah. :-)

      PS : due to some bug with WordPress, I have made some changes with my account. It's now "April73" instead of "April". ;-)

      Delete
  3. Fantastic pictures! And an amazing amount of work to arrange the flowers.
    My fave are those covering "Fantasia" movie.
    Fantasia is a lovely memory of my childhood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a magical place to visit. I love gardens too, so this is quite a treat, what a beautiful display of flowers in each one of the pavilions. I'm very happy you had the chance to enjoy it, and thank you for sharing your pictures with us :)

    ReplyDelete