Saturday, December 29, 2012

Looking forward to a new year...


 

Hello, all!
 
It’s been a wild year for me. I relocated to Florida, started a new job, and endured my mother’s health scare. On top of that, I lost two relatives, and endured several small family crises. I’ve been in a constant state of chaos, it seems, which has left me little time to do what I love most…writing.

I tried my best to work on both “Of Dark of and Bright” and “The Baron’s Lady,” but it turned out to be an impossible task. A lack of privacy and time, along with pure exhaustion, has stalled both projects. But fear not. Once the holidays are over, I will finally be taking a break, and hopefully I will get these long awaited projects finished.

A big thank you to everyone who has read my work, followed me on Twitter or Facebook, or become a fan on Wattpad. A very special shout out must be given to my “Gisborne Ladies” (You know who you are) who have been the greatest support a writer could ask for. Your kindness means more to me than you could ever know.

As long as everyone isn’t tired of me, I plan on writing well into the future. Hopefully, this coming year will be much calmer than the one just past. My muse will certainly be pleased with that. J

A joyous New Year to all!

Love,
Charlotte

 

1 comment:

  1. I wish you a Happy New Year and all the best for 2013. :-)

    ReplyDelete