Saturday, July 13, 2013

A Note From Charlotte...


Hi, everyone. 

I just want to update you on a few things... 

I'm going through some difficulties in life right now, so forgive me if I don't always respond to questions or comments. Just know that I love and appreciate you all. 

About "Of Dark and Bright" - I will try to pick this story up again this week. I know I've been away from it for a long time, and for that I apologize. I'll do my best to get back to it ASAP. 

As for the Gisbornes, I don't know if there will be another story in this series. Truthfully, I think the interest is waning, and I don't want to, as they say, "Take a good horse and beat it to death." For now, the future is uncertain, but you never know what may happen. If you have comments or concerns, please feel free to send me a message. I'll do my best to respond. Thanks as always for your love and support.

Love,
Charlotte

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlotte. I have to say, I am one of the unfortunate ones to come across your work this late. I have just started reading your Gisbornes series and I am surprised and saddened you are already leaving wattpad. I may not know and/or understand what you are going through, but I hope you know that there are people like me who will always support you. People who know how great of a writer you are; people who greatly appreciate and are thankful that you have shared your wonderful gift of writing. Take care always. ~xoxo~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gernice

      Thank you so much for your kindness. I have decided to stay on Wattpad for the time being, as my readers have asked me to. I will continue to write as long as there are people who want to read my work.

      Have a wonderful day!

      Yours,
      Charlotte

      Delete