Friday, October 7, 2011

Midwest Book Review gives "My Lady Gisborne" 5 Stars!

I am deeply moved that this story has been given such a great ranking, and this from a major book reviewer. A big thank you must go out to everyone who has supported this story. Here is what the reviewer had to say...

"For many women, the conflict of love and duty led them in their own crusade against society. "My Lady Gisborne: A Love Story" is a riveting read of historical romance, as one young noblewoman in Evelyn Gisborne faces the classic conflict of being arranged to marry another but having her lust and love lie with someone else who she would be spurned from. For lovers of high society romance, "My Lady Gisborne" is just what they would enjoy."                                         


Needless to say, I am quite happy right now. I will be thriving on this moment for quite a while, I think. :) 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Charlotte!
    You must be very proud of this acknowledgement.

    As per LadyCassia's style, I leave you a dedication in music, hope suitable to the occasion.

    Enjoy and rejoice!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3X194v9oBE&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And the music is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is because I must finish the translation of The Gisbornes. Many people need to read your stories.

    I‘m very happy for you, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Massive congrats! I am reading some of your other books right now and hope to get this one too. :) Keep on writing and we'll keep on reading!

    ReplyDelete