Thursday, October 20, 2011

Richard narrates "Leopards of Dead Tree Island" on NatGeoWild...

For those who aren't aware, Richard Armitage will be narrating this documentary, which will be showing on both UK and US television. The UK broadcast will be on October 26th at 8PM and 11 PM.

The US broadcast will be on October 30th at 10 PM Eastern Time/9 PM Central. I have DirecTV, so it will be on channel 283 for me. Check your local listings, or Google it. That's what I did.

Can't wait to spend an hour listening to that lovely voice! Richard should really consider having his own series to host. I know I would never miss it! :)



7 comments:

  1. You lucky lady! I have no way to access this documentary.
    I hope I will find it some Chinese website sooner or later as I did for "125 years of Wimbledon". Hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I lived in the US - just at the 30th ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big cats again! Or is it the same as before? Still, cats! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. UPDATE! I've just learned that this will also be airing in the UK on October 26th at 8PM and then again at 11PM. I've also been told it's a sad program, so you might want to have some tissues handy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! I will have to check that out. I hope it's the same in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hated this, only due to the awful ending and distressing nature of it. Do not watch if you are easily upset by animals suffering.

    ReplyDelete